Pages

Mac lipsticks

Saturday 30 January 2016


I decided to swatch my Mac lipsticks that I've purchased so far for anyone currently looking to add to their own collection. My own go too Mac lipsticks would be mainly nudes basically everyday wearable nude tones. 





The above lipsticks are Angel(frost), Patisserie(Lustre), Brave(Satin), Creme Cup(Cremesheen), Modesty(Cremesheen) and Snob(Satin)...





Here it's Twig(Satin), Peach Blossom(Cremesheen), Blankety(Amplified), Coral Bliss(Cremesheen) and Velvet Teddy(Matte)....





One of my favourites is Brave I find it so versatile for day through to night wear. Pictured above is Brave, Creme Cup and Twig.





Some lip combos - Brave paired with edge to edge and the Kylie Jenner inspired Velvet Teddy with whirl. 





My current favourite and most used lately is Modesty I've been wearing it to work most days. Also pictured is Coral Bliss and Velvet Teddy. 





My newest addition - Blankety which I picked up last weekend. I always feel it's such a treat when I pick up a new lipstick. Next on my list is "Faux".. Hopefully one of the above caught your eye if your looking to purchase a new treat! 


Big kisses :-)
Caitriona


















- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -