Pages

Interiors and decor...

Sunday 22 October 2017




I hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing Sunday morning! A few weeks ago I visited both Harvey Norman and EZ living furniture in Little Island Cork and took pictures firstly for myself as I'm currently trying to furnish a house and also to share what I spotted with you in a blog post. I decided I wouldn't write under any of the photos bar this introduction as everyone's own personal taste is so different that I feel people can make up their own mind as to what catches their eye by browsing the photos themselves without my opinions or my own taste commented underneath. So hopefully something does catch your eye if you have recently moved, built, refurbished or you just have an interest in interiors. There's a mixture of everything some very quirky but again something to suit every taste I think...










Next up - EZ Living



























Hope you enjoyed...

Caitriona
X

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -