Pages

What I wore - Outfit post

Saturday 4 March 2017


Hi all, I am going to run through this outfit from last weeks visit to the Castlemartyr resort as I got alot of questions on it last week. First up is the black blazer dress which I picked up in New Look not so long ago. I felt really comfortable in it and I know I will get alot of wear out of it as I feel its a wardrobe staple. I loved the fit and style of it and it wasn't too short on either. It also comes in pink which I've linked both below.

                 Blazer dress in pink


Black and gold - And don't worry I put some oil on my hair after this photo - crazy hair!!



Next up were my gold caged sandals from penneys again I know I will get alot more wear out of these especially for the summer. They should still be in stock and also come in light blue and black. I've linked a similar pair below in two colours limited stock obviously dearer but not everyone might be able to get these in penneys. 

Similar here - rose gold sandals
Similar here - gold sandals 





I picked up the gold choker also in penneys for €4 again I loved this paired with the black dress. 

Similar here - gold choker chain





 My bag is years old from awear I felt with the black and gold a pop of leopard print would suit the outfit.

Similar here - Leopard print clutch


I picked up my watch in Cork but I've found asos also stock Cluse watches.

Watches - Cluse





Thanks for reading
Caitriona
x








1 comment:

  1. No doubt.!! what a collection of pictures....its really interesting post..good share...keep it up.!!

    maternity wedding dresses uk

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -