Pages

Autumn/Winter 2016

Sunday 6 November 2016


This blog post is so long overdue! I wanted to do a blog post of some AW16 bits I've purchased the last few weeks aswell as some pieces I was sent. First up are these bobble hats all from penneys. I only picked up the khaki green, and white/pink one this week so they should still be in stock as I'm sure the grey and pink one are too. Penneys have such a good selection and in my eyes these are essential for Irish weather, they are perfect for popping on doing the school run, work, college, out walking etc. Khaki green €5, grey €3 and the two pinks ones €4.



I've gone abit grey mad lately as you will see in this post, I picked up this chunky polo jumper in penneys for €18. I loved the colour and the fact its so cosy looking.




How nice is this faux fur sleeveless coat. It looks abit wrinkled here but on its such a nice fit. This is also penneys and it was €30.



I picked this up when I was last in Dublin which was actually towards the end of the summer now this is also penneys and I've still seen this in the penneys in Cork it was €18.





And staying with the grey theme I also picked up this chunky cardigan in penneys. This is perfect for putting on over shirts or long sleeve tops.



As I bought so many grey tones when I seen this grey scarf above I knew it would go with so many of the knitwear items. These were all €5.



These two polo jumpers were also penneys and are €8 each they are perfect for layering.



I also picked up some bags in penneys the past few weeks. Firstly the black bag was €14 and I think its looks abit like the zara one for a fraction of the price. The two brown cross body are also from penneys I love the fact that they are small and perfect to take shopping they were €6 and €8. The Katie Loxton pouch was a gift sent to me and I love it, it says 'Be Brilliant' on it and I do love anything with a slogan.

Katie Loxton pouch buy here - Katie Loxton Pouch




You can never have enough accessories, I picked up these two penneys necklaces for €2 each one is rose gold the other a mix of gold and silver. The Kendra necklace is from far fetched accessories and is a lovely rose gold. The statement necklace is from The hidden gem and is a lovely statement piece that wear to dress a plain top or shirt.

Kendra necklace buy here - Kendra rose gold necklace
Abbie statement necklace buy here - The hidden gem Abbie necklace




No mini haul would be complete without some tights! I picked these ones up from penneys and went with the velvet and super silky tights in 120 denier. These we're €3.50 each and I went for the size medium.




I got alot of questions about these boots when I featured them on my instagram especially the studded office boots so I've linked both pairs below, there is some sizes left in both. 

Office boots in suede buy here - Office boots
Zara boots buy here - zara boots

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Caitriona
x


1 comment:

  1. Some gorgeous pieces for Winter 😍😍 thanks for the mention too xx

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -