Pages

October Wedding Outfit

Wednesday 2 November 2016



I had a wedding on Saturday last during the bank holiday Halloween weekend. As far as weddings go sometimes it can be tricky to find a suitable outfit that not only looks dressy but is comfortable too. I spotted this dress on Lipsy and loved it as soon as I saw it. But unfortunately for me the dress kept selling out eventually I ordered the size 10 which was so big it was ridiculous, a few days later it came back in stock in a size 6 which I also ordered (a tad bit OTT) I know! The size 6 fitted but it would have meant my movement would have been restricted for the day and I don't think any wedding food would have been digested!!! So anyway I ended up getting the size 10 altered and it turned out perfect - panic over! Luckily for anyone thinking of buying it now it has come back in stock in all sizes online. The dress also comes in navy so make sure your ordering your colour of preference if you are purchasing. I didn't take any photo of the dress on without the cape as I didn't take many photos on the day.
                                                                Here -  Lipsy dress




                                                              Halloween wedding



My cape is old Zara stock and was such a good buy. I've linked a cape below similar that comes in a variety of colours including cream just select your preferred colour.

Cape similar here - Cape

                                                     


My star print clutch was from penneys for only €12. I loved the size of the clutch and the star print gave it a modern current look I felt as its all in at the moment. The other side of the clutch is just plain black suede print so it can be worn two ways. When I post items I've picked up in penneys I get alot of comments from people saying their penneys didn't get in that item. Every penneys seems to be different so I've linked another star clutch below it is different to this one and more expensive but you might like it as an option if you can't get your hands on this penneys one.

                                                       Similar -  Star print clutch


                                                                           €12 penneys




My sandals are from iclothing they kindly sent them to me in the summer. I had actually bought a new gold pair from New Look for the wedding but on the day of the wedding I tried them on and my foot was cramping as my feet were so arched in them so I reverted back to these which are so comfy.

   Buy here - Molly sandals




I went for red nails and gold accessories with the black dress and cream cape. My lipstick was one of the Kylie Jenner red lipsticks(not sure what colour was used). My tan was a light layer of the one hour cocoa brown and on the day I just put on sally hansen on my legs and arms to even out my skin tone. As always thanks for reading and I recently hit 9,000 followers on Instagram which was lovely thanks to everyone who follows me and always leaves me lovely comments I read them all. I also get some very funny PM that always make me laugh some very funny comments that I enjoy reading!

                                                                          Caitriona
                                                                                














2 comments:

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -