Pages

Portugal - Lookbook

Sunday 12 June 2016


I'm finally getting around to doing a post on some of my holiday outfits. Anyone that follows me would know I went on holiday to Portugal in May. I spent a lot of time before I went planning my outfits as I always do when I go away as it just makes things easier to be organised and prepared. Firstly we knew we were taking a chance with the weather going in early May so I packed with this in mind. As you will see I packed lighter bits for sunshine but also jeans and long sleeve tops for cooler weather which turned out to be a wise move! Normally I do pack mostly lighter clothes for sun holidays but as I've said the sunshine wasn't guaranteed. Alot of the outfits you will have already seen on my Instagram but here I will show them in more detail. So let's get started...!!!


First up I just love these wrap style skirts from River Island they come in an array of colours and they can transition from summer into winter. I would definitely wear the skirt again in the winter with a polo neck but for now it's all about the summer months! 

Skirt - River Island 
Top - Penneys €10  
Bag - Penneys 
Shoes - Penneys 
Necklace - Penneys 


Bag €10




Necklace €2.50 from Penneys also comes in silver and they had restocked in these as of a few days ago.


I loved this look and pink/blush is one of my favourite colours to wear. 
Top - River Island
Skirt - Penneys (old)
Shoes - Penneys 
Bag - Zara 



Off the shoulder tops are huge this season, this one from River Island also comes in black, coral and khaki. 


Pleats and laced up wedges...


My bag that I got in Zara in Portugal for €9.99 a bargain buy! 


My shoes were €24 and are very comfy.


Pastel tones..


I also got the wrap skirt in this deep red, I wore it with some strappy sandals and a black top. 

Skirt - River Island 
Shoes - Penneys
Top - Not shown here but it's on my Instagram was from Boohoo 




I love the lace detail on this top, I paired it with this knee length skirt from River Island. It's a top that you could wear to loads of different occasions as it can be dressed up or paired with some distressed denim jeans for a more dressed down look or some tailored trousers. 



Top - Chicwish 
Skirt - River Island (old)
Bag - Penneys 


The detail on the top is so pretty, this top also comes in black.


Taking in the view...


You can't go wrong with some white jeans in your summer wardrobe I picked these up in penneys for only €15. I paired it with this top which caught my eye with the puff sleeves. The top also had embellishments on it which is hard to see in this photo. 



Top - River Island
Jeans - Penneys
Sandals - Zara (Last years but very similar in again this year)
Bag - Zara











Details...
Watch - Michael Kors
Jewellery - Far Fetched accessories their on Instagram 


Mexican night...


As I said previously the weather was changeable so I didn't look out of place in my jeans and warmer clothing. I loved the tassels on this jacket aswell as the blue embroidery detailing. The jacket was reduced to €12 in penneys!

Jacket - penneys
Jeans - Oasis (old)
Sandals - penneys (old)



Tassels and print..



Bag - Penneys (old) but they always have similar in every year



I picked these trousers up in penneys before I went they came in lots of different prints and colours. They are so comfy and flattering on. I paired them with a simple white crop top and strappy sandals.

Trousers - Penneys
Top - River Island
Bag - Penneys




Sandals - Penneys


I do take lots of print and colour on holidays normally and theres no colour I don't really wear. For pool and beach wear cover ups I normally go for lightweight, colourful, prints that are easy to put on and off when your wearing suncream. A floppy hat is always essential for lazying about the pool area.

Hat - Penneys (old)
Kimono - Penneys (old)


Trousers - Penneys
Top - Penneys
Sandals - Zara (Last years)



I'm definitely loving the cold shoulder trend for this summer its everywhere at the moment. 


Lightweight skirts are always perfect for holidays. 


Jumping on the cold shoulder trend although I picked this one up last summer who knew I was ahead of what was to be a big trend ha...!!


Skirt - Penneys (old)
Top - Penneys (old)
Bag - Zara





You can also dress down the top with jeans this was a cool day for a walk on the beach.

Jeans - Oasis (old)
Top - Penneys (old)
Hat - Penneys - currently reduced



Culottes - Penneys
Top - Penneys (old)
Sandals - Penneys
Bag - Penneys


Top - Penneys
Shorts - River Island (old)
Sunglasses - Penneys
Sandals - Zara

So if you've made it this far thanks for reading as I know it was a long post but definitely one of my favourite as its all fashion and holiday related. 

Caitriona
x






























































- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -