Pages

Autumn fashion

Monday 10 October 2016


Hi everyone I just thought I would do a quick post on this look that I felt was somewhat Autumnal looking. 


First up is this cape/scarf piece I picked up in New Look a few weeks back reduced to just €10. I knew it would be perfect for the Autumn/winter months especially with the Autumn colours going through it. It could also be styled at the waist with a belt for a more fitted look. Unfortunately as it was on sale I don't think it's still in stock.


My jeans are from penneys I've talked about these in previous posts and on my insta. They are the super stretch skinny jeans from penneys and cost €13 I own so many of these for that price they are a bargain buy. They are a soft, stretchy material and very comfy.


How nice are these brogues! These are from iclothing and I love them. I got a pair of brogues last year from penneys and wore them so much they ended up ripping I literally wore them so much! These brogues come in this brown suede, rose gold and black.

Buy here


Feeling Autumnal...


My necklace is from far fetched accessories who can be found on Instagram and Facebook and its the Kendra rose gold necklace. Its a dainty pretty necklace that goes with lots of outfits I've previously worn it with Khaki green and black. 

Tara - @farfetchedaccessories


My watch I picked up in penneys which they should still have in stock for €8. I love anything with a quote or saying - this one says "I can and I will, watch me". It's only something cheap and quirky and a bit of fun! My nail polish is Sally Hansen in shade 360 'plums the word'.


I picked up this bag only about a week ago in penneys for just €8. I felt it was a bit of a dupe for a Michael Kors bag - well I think so anyway!!! It's a perfect bag for a day of shopping as it's not too big and bulky to be carrying around the shops.


My cream polo neck was also a recent buy from penneys again for €8 and it comes in lots of different colours. They are perfect for layering.


Such a lovely time of the year...


This picture made me laugh - what am I like ha! Thanks for reading unfortunately I can't link any penneys items as they are not online but most of the items should still be in stock in stores.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend
Caitriona
X













4 comments:

  1. Love it Caitriona xx fab pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Caitriona xx fab pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this bag was Michael Kors! I'll be hitting penneys now in search of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this bag was Michael Kors! I'll be hitting penneys now in search of that!

    ReplyDelete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -