Pages

Outfit details from Kildare

Tuesday 16 August 2016


I thought I would share my outfit posts from Kildare in more detail as I got alot of comments and questions about them over on my Instagram. 


I loved this jumpsuit from iClothing as it has stretchy material and was very comfortable on the night. 
Jumpsuit here



I paired it with this cape from Zara that I picked up in the sales last year. It has become one of my wardrobe staples, I love the fit, colour and quality of the fabric and I think it dresses up any outfit. It was such a good buy! I went with a brown clutch from Parfois which I brought in Portugal nearly two years ago another good buy...

There is similar capes on asos...


 My sandals I picked up in penneys a few weeks ago they matched up with the cape, bag etc with the brown and creams and the pop of white...


My necklace consisted of three necklaces joined together which I picked up only recently in Penneys for €4. I wasn't sure about the choker trend I must admit but I've been converted lately and loved these paired with the jumpsuit. My only other piece of jewellery was a Michael Kors watch which was another sale buy!



My second look was this playsuit paired with some gold sandals. I picked up this playsuit in Dundrum for only €16 while we were away. I loved the khaki colour and the fit even though it looks short it was fine on as their shorts with a wrap to the front.


My shoes are from iClothing..

Buy here



My necklace is from penneys again €4 for three necklaces paired as one. 


I tucked in the long necklace at first but then realised the pop of gold went well against the khaki playsuit.


Parfois clutch...


Details...




Khaki and gold...



All my jewellery bar the watch are penneys..




Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post..

Caitriona
x





















- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -