Pages

Christmas and 2016

Sunday 10 January 2016


Welcome to my first blog post which I've decided to dedicate to some Christmas gifts I received and some recent buys. I received these gorgeous scents for Christmas and what better way to start 2016 with some new scents. The classic Jo Malone in Pomegranate Noir and Bamboo by Gucci two scents perfect for the New Year ahead.





I was delighted to receive the Pippa Palette as a Christmas gift such a gorgeous array of colours my favourites are the blush "Pipsy", the highlighter "Lulu" and the eyeshadow "Lily" these will definitely
be my most used. The following were Christmas gifts but I picked them myself the balm mini palette which includes Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou and Betty-Lou another gorgeous palette and so handy for on the go as its so compact. The Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation and the Estée Lauder foundation I went with the 4.5 in the luminous silk first impressions so far I could maybe have gone a shade or two darker but its such a lightweight foundation. I absolutely love the double wear by Estée Lauder my shade in this is "Tawny" if your looking for a long lasting foundation I would highly 
recommend this. I also received two new SoSu nail polishes "She means business" and "Dream Big" 
which I've yet to try. Anyone that follows me on Instagram will have seen me posting the Tom Ford lipstick I spotted this on Pippa's Instagram and treated myself it's number 12 in "Nude Vanille". 






I picked up the above candles both in the sales the large Yankee candle is from homestore for only 
€14 and the vanilla scented one is from penneys. New year new candles! 






This set from Marks and Spencer's was also a bargain sale buy reduced to just €13 for a body lotion, 30ml perfume and mini candle. It's from the Rosie for Autograph range and everything smells lovely. Who doesn't need abit of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in their lives!!







Another sale purchase was this Pom Pom throw from Meadows and Bryne which I got reduced from 
€80 to €40 perfect to drape over any chair or bed. The heart door stop and 3 heart hanging love sign 
are both from penneys - blues and whites seem to be big for the New Year as does monochrome. 






It wouldn't have been Christmas without new pj's and slippers! Also there's nothing better for the month of January relaxing with a new book especially when January is filled with new fitness goals so "Strong looks better naked" by Khloe Kardashian will be my go too book this month. 

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing Christmas and here's to 2016... 

Caitriona





























4 comments:

  1. Well done Catriona! Great first post! Let me know if the Khloe K book is good X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will do once I've it read I'm sure it will be very light reading!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post...live the Penny's hearts.
    Dara @ www.champagneinateacup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love penneys for bits like these. X

      Delete

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -