Pages

Bank Holiday weekend...

Tuesday 2 August 2016


I think it goes without saying we all love a good bargain and where better to find these bargains - Penneys of course! I popped into the Penneys in Killarney yesterday it was only a flying visit but still enough time to take a few pictures of items that caught my eye. First up two trends that are big at the moment marble and pom poms. These cushions pictured above are both covering those two trends, I personally won't be buying into the marble trend as I just feel it won't go in my house but for anyone else that loves this trend these cushions are a must!


Staying with the marble effect these candles for €4 are lovely packaged and with champagne and white rose as its scent their even more appealing...


Staying with homeware there's lots of colour to choose from..


Patterns, colours and more pom poms


I loved these little necklaces for €1.50 each the circle one also comes in gold


Excuse the claw hand! Moving onto clothes the khaki cardigan was €16 which I ended up buying I liked that it was long in length and it has lovely gold buttons on the cuffs the picture here doesn't do it complete justice. The second picture is this black biker jacket for only €14 I had to recheck the price on another jacket as I couldn't believe it was only €14. And finally this khaki green shirt is also new in. With AW approaching its dark rich colours that are coming in.


Heres a close up of the same green shirt and also a white one these have a denim feel to them but they also had stocked loads of lighter looser shirts they had some gorgeous baby blue shirts in.


The green cardigan was the only thing I picked up yesterday I'm pictured above wearing it. I also picked up this cape about a week ago I'm sure its last seasons stock as it was reduced to €7 but I know I'll get loads of wear out of these khaki and berry tones in the coming months. I might cut the tassels off the cape though as I'm not overly keen on them.


I pictured these exercise wear over on my instagram. I find they are so comfy the grey and pink trousers were €13 and the black and pink stripe pair were €11. I picked these up in Cork about a week ago.



I got asked alot about this jacket which is new into penneys €30 also comes in burgundy. And this off the shoulder top was also a recent purchase €13. I love both and I know I will get loads of wear out of this jacket.

Head to toe in penneys here! Overall that has been my penneys purchases or items I've my eye on at the moment. I hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend I enjoyed mine I had a nice visit to Killarney, some shopping, eating out and I also went the see the new Jason Bourne movie but wouldn't recommend it at all it was such a let down - I'm much more looking forward to Bridget Jones hitting the cinemas soon!! Below are a few photos of my weekend..


Had a lovely lunch here in Aghadoe Heights the day was so wet but the views were still lovely. 


Lunch with a view...


A 'small' cone apparently..!!

Thanks for reading
Caitriona











- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -